Monday, June 18, 2007

Shark Scope and the blogger tournament

I participated on the Blogger tournament but got my ass kicked. Ended 16 out of 21.
But I will play it again. A very nice atmosphere around the table for a change.

Also tried a 6$ SNG on Pokerstars. But o man, that's nothing for me. The play was so passive. Nothing for me. So, I will wait some more before I play these again.

A friend (MrPink) refered me to http://www.sharkscope.com . A very nice site where you can find a lot of stats about your SNGs and MTT on the biggest poker rooms.

An example:

Cheers and good luck,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

KajaPoker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Not sure why I even have AdSense on there. I probably put it up when I started the blog.

Another great site you can use to track your MTT history is:
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/

And if you ever want to get on FullTilt let me know and I can send you to a site that will give you 27% rakeback. FTP is the best site today IMHO.

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. waletqq waletqq