Saturday, July 07, 2007

I finally did it!

Now you're asking what did he finally do! Well for the first time I won the 1,75$ 18 seater on Stars. Compared with the results of other poker blogger this is peanuts, but for myself I consider this a great result. I knew that it was getting close after 3 4th places, a third place and a second one.

Also, it is the second day in a row that I made a small profit. So slowly I crawling back to the green figures. I know it will take some times but theres light at the end of the tunnel.



But what a dive I took. I still cannot believe it. Super Tilt was the term that Shark scope was using. (http://www.sharkscope.com).

And my profit of today could be bigger. But no, I had to try twice the turbo 6 seater of 3,25$. Big mistake. My play does not suite this table. If my bankroll is increased enough I will try some more of those, but for the moment I wont touch them.

Until next sunday or monday I wont post. In the mean while you can read some of the terrific blog on http://poker.onbloglist.com or my favorite poker blog http://www.mias-dad.blogspot.com/.

Also put some effort in my poker bloglisting. I'm still trying to put some comments in good blog, hoping that they will sign up. But of it is hard to build up the number of blogs. Cannot blame those blogger, cause probably my comments look like spam :(.

Happy blogging and playing poker!
Cheers,
Dremeber

6 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Hey I pimped you a little in my blog hope you don't mind...

Rob1606 said...

Congratulations on your win! But why on earth are you playing on Stars? Did you see this listing: http://www.pokerlistings.com/best-easy-to-win-games-poker
Stars is in 20th place out of 20 sites listed...

Titan is the place to be!

Saw that you just bought Poker for Dummies. I bought that book too, but the books you really want to read are Harrington on Hold'em Vol.I and II. I spent a long time struggling at various low limits (for about half a year) until I bought those books three months ago. Since then, my net profit has gone up from $35 to $1255. These books have really opened my eyes.

Groetjes,
Rob

Anonymous said...

Hey man, i got ur message about onbloglist.com. I have my blog on there but need a hand getting a pic up like eveyone else. Leave me message or email pls on how to do this when u get a chance TYVM

lightning36 said...

Congrats on the win! Cherish them all because they are a hell of a lot better than the moral victories -- when you play a game correctly and get scorched by a bad beat. Winning tends to become a habit. Don't be surprised to find that this is just the beginning.

MiasDaddy said...

nice result - been off line a few days and just catching up on some blog reading! Well played, use this as a springboard - and go win a few more!
Cheers,
M.

PS - thanks for the plug!

MiasDaddy said...

PS - with ref to the listing on 'Poker Listing' as Rob mentions above - how are Titan number 1, but CD Poker is number 9. Theya re the same sie with same players?