Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lay-out change and more frustration

Yesterday I got so frustrated with playing poker that I decided to take
the jump and use a new template (more about this later in this post).

Yesterday was a bad day to start my new challenge. Played 7 SNGs and not
even once ITM. I suffered so many bad beats and only one I can take the
blame for myself. I was holding AA is the second hand of the first SNG.
I raise 100 not to scare everybody away, what is the profit if you can
only take the initial blinds in this stage? Got 2 caller. Nothing scary
on the flop (1 spade), so I raise another 100. One of the callers folds,
the other one calls again. The turn gives another spades. Because I'm
now scared for the flush I raise 200 and he calls again. And of course
another spade on the river.
Another one was AK also second hand of the SNG. I raise 80 and got 2
callers. The flop is K 5 8. The one in front of me raises 100. I call
and the donkey behind me goes all-in. The first player calls and me to.
Player 1 shows AK (so a tie) and the villan shows a fucking K3. And the
3 on the river was expected.

I can describe al lot more of these, but to be brief:
Lost with 99 vs QQ.
Lost With A 10 vs A3.
Lost with KQ vs Q3 suited.

About the lay-out. It took quiet some time to get it decent. First I had
to remove all the existing page elements before I could upload the new
template but of course I forgot to make copies of these. Bugger! This is
way not everything is already in place. I hope that I can round it up
this evening.
I had to re-enter all the links manually to the blogs I read again (they
got lost in the lay-out transfer). It is possible that I forgot somebody
or that I named a blog incorrect. If so, please drop me a comment so
that I can correct it.
With the new lay-out I'm trying to bring more structure in this blog.
Separating the friendly links (blogs I read, sharkscope, etc...) from
the advertisement!

I hope you like it!

Cheers,
Dremeber

6 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out

Rob1606 said...

For some reason, the line breaking is, well, broken. Here is how part of your post looks on my screen (Linux, Firefox):

way not everything is already in place. I hope that I can round
it up
this evening.
I had to re-enter all the links manually to the blogs I read
again (they


It looks quite strange...

portdeco20 said...

cheerz mate

Kirby the German Roofer said...

Hi, im amatays cousin, any chance we could do a link swap.

Cheers

The 80th Minute said...

Rob thx.
Just noticed it myself.

It is the same on IE.
Maybe it is caused by the fact that my post was written first in Notepad and then copy pasted.

Cheers,
Dremeber

stanley said...

Great Blog, mind exchanging link? mine is http://blogpower-stanley.blogspot.com