Thursday, August 02, 2007

Poker blogs

As some of you know or not know I'm the founder of the Poker bloglisting.
Never thought that it would attract so many Poker blogs. Already 56. Not bad I guess.
The page has about 1000 visits each day. There are some first class blogs and the blogs covers all level of stakes!

To be honest I started it to have an extra site to promote PokerNetOnline, which is giving away no deposit bonuses. At the moment I collected 130$ which is the basis of my bankroll. But it is time to move on. So I decided to support some guys who deserve it!

Since last Monday I have placed a banner of Raise the River on top. The forum is fairly new but the guys behind it put a lot of effort in it and have some great ideas. This Friday they will start with the Raise the River Premier league. I'm curious who is going to be crowned as champion. i doubt that the title will go to Belgium but I'm going to give it a shot. And yes I will be there tomorrow! So lots of reasons to support them and give them some free advertising space.

Nothing much to report on the Poker Front. While writing this I'm playing the Benelux 1$ MTT. Not going so bad 16the out of 45 left, with 18 paid places.
Before I played 3 18 seaters. Once third, once fourth. So a small profit for today. Better a small profit than a loss.

Also, I'm trying to convince some fellow countrymen so that Belgium can form a team in the Bloggerment but no success yet!

Tomorrow also the Jupiler League in Belgium starts, so from this week on, I have to split my time between my poker blog and my sportsbetting blog.

Cheers,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words about the forum Drem. After your win at the bloggerment last week mate, I can see great things from you in the league!

Good Luck and see you there.

ATB

BM.

p.s. Belguim players... Drem has single-handedly gotten you guys into 3rd Position in the national team standings, so give him so help and support!!!

Littleacornman said...

Hope you manage to get a Belgian team together.The more the merrier!

Give me a shout if you'd like to swap links too..