Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ups and Downs

Strange Poker week. Had a losing streak of 17 SNGs. So I did what I had to do. First I have withdrawn some money from stars so that I could not loose all my winnings of the past months. And more importantly I replayed all the SNGs where I did not end ITM.

The result from this investigation were shocking. In 20$ of the SNGs I ran into monsters in another 20% I just made bad moves but in the remaining 60% I really did nothing wrong. So, I guess the RNG was against me. Nothing u can do about it. Still it is hard to remain your calm.

Yesterday I had to fine SNGs. One was a 45seater which I took down. MrPink thx for the support. And last night I did reach the FT of the 4$ 180 seater at Stars. Biakkax and BurnlyMik thx for the support. Wouldn't have made without you guys also learned a lot from it.

As you can see in the graph from Sharkscope I really have big swings. I should control these but I don't know how.


We will be start working on this.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

1 reacties:

Thomas Kennedy said...

You might want to consider the single table sit 'n go's. The varience is much lower than the multi-table events.