Thursday, December 06, 2007

December update

First of all, thx for all the tips. I'm trying to adjust my play and trying to use these tips to increase me level a bit.
Since last post, I played 6 SNGs.

SNG1: 4th
Did not play bad at all. Only went a little bit overboard when trying to steal the BB from the SB with K9. I was 3rd in chiplead the BB last. I decided to go all-in and he called with A5. Stupid and silly move. I guess it was my only incorrect decision but it did cost me a paid place.

SNg2: 10th
Did not survive one hand. Went AIPF with AKs and lost against AJ. J on the flop. I should not call an all-in within the first 5 hand.

SNG3: THIRD
Finally ITM again. Only third because my pocket 6s did not stand against AJs.

SNG4: THIRD
Again third. This does not help me. The third is nice for the ITM stats but it is costing me money :(. Again the pocket pair did not stand against 2 overcards. This time my 88s where beaten by A10.

SNG5: 9th
Little bit pissed about my exit. Really card dead during the complete tournament. In the BB I got dealt K4u. The SB is the only one to complete. The flop is 8KQ with 2 hearts. The SB raises 120 (pot sized bet), I have Top pair and I don't think that the SB has a K or made 2 pair so I decide to re-raise to 240. Maybe my raise was to small cause I'm giving him 3 to 1 one odds for the flush (which is the only situation in which he could call, in my opinion at least). He re-raises all-in, which I think indicates weakness. So I decide to call. He turns over Q6. The 6 on the Turn seals my faith.

SNG6: SECOND
At last some recovery for my losses. Did play close to my A-game. Was not good enough to claim the victory.

My stats for December so far are:
SNGs played: 20
ITM: 7 times (35%)
ROI: -22,73%
Loss: -25$.

Overal SNG stats @ Titan:
SNGs played: 102
ITM: 38 times (38,24%)
ROI: 10,09%
Profit: 56.8$.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

1 reacties:

seymour:cards said...

hey dremeber,

love the blog, was one of the first poker blogs i read.

have started my own and would love your thoughts

http://seymourcards.blogspot.com

have linked you up and would be great if you could add me to.

will be back again soon

seymour