Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008: A new start but a false one!

New years eve was great maybe to good. At least that was what my stomach was telling me. Long time ago since I drank so much. False start number 1.

When I wanted to check my email false start number 2 quickly came around the corner. My ISP probably didn't pay a license or something like that cause the complete state was without internet connection. Luckily I had to work today, so I didn't notice much of it.

False start number 3 was my poker related. In theory my BR management for the cash looked great but I underestimated the aggression at the lowest limit tables. O man, they are going crazy. A raise of 4 times the BB can be 27, 38 or AA. I really have to adjust my play style to this, which will be a good learning curve. For the moment my year result is a loss of a $. Luckily I can recover some of these losses via RakeBack.

But there is also some good news. For the first time I sold advertising space on my poker bloglisting. Check it out.

Cheers,
Dremeber

0 reacties: