Monday, February 04, 2008

February started good!

Just as in January, my start in February is good.
Did not play any cash games on LW in stead I tried some Double your Moneys. Played 9 of those and only cashed in 5, which way below expectations. But I expected this cause I wrote in my last post that these games were good for me.

On Titan I played 11 SNGs. Won 3 of them and came in second in 2 other ones. Good for a profit of 44$, which brings my Titan BR back above $100. Excellent figures: 45% ITM and a ROI of 73%.

I have played now more than 200 SNGs at Titan. 204 to be exact. And again the ITM% is excellent: 40.2% but the ROI is a little bit behind. 16.98%. Good for a profit of $190.

Going to watch the second half of the Superbowl now.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Rob1606 said...

Very nice ROI at Titan! 17% is a fine number if you can maintain it. Remember, most people have negative ROIs...

Rob1606 said...

You should have a look at the following graph:
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/assets/images/charts/medianROI.jpg