Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bugger

Yep, the title says a lot. I lost my BR at Cake Poker. Luckily it was not my money (yet). Still it is a bummer. I cannot stand being a loosing player at any site, so I did deposit a fresh $50 of my own. With this money I will try to clear some of the bonus but my main focus will be to become a winning player.

So, the plan is playing on NL20 until my BR reaches at least $75, when I will allow myself a shot at NL50.

We will see how things evolve.
But like I said before Poker is only a sidekick in life. There are much more important things in life, like health. The one who will read it, will know what I talking about. Keep the faith! Remember that you can count on me!

Cheers,
Dremeber

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Per Larsson. Sorry to hear about your bank roll on Cake, but I'd like to offer you the opportunity to try the new version of Texas Calculatem.

We need some who can test it and write a short post about it and you seem like the perfect candidate.

Send me an email if you're interested, thansk!

Kind regards,
Per

per@superpokeraffiliates.com