Monday, July 14, 2008

Here we go again

MeStarting to enjoy poker again. Can even cope with the bad beats again. Maybe the switching point is that I now have a goal. A real goal, something where I can work to. It will take me ages to collect the money to buy one of the LCDs in the previous post but it really gives me the motivation I need.
Started again on Titan, with some decent result. The BR isn't growing as fast as I was hoping for, but at least it is growing. Had some really bad beats during the bubble today otherwise my BR would have been above the $100 mark. But it will come, I'm confident that it will. I will keep playing on Titan until my bonus period ends. After then we will see. Probably I will be switching to FT.

If you also want to start playing on Titan poker then visit pokernetonline. These guys are giving away No deposit bonuses for the biggest fishpound on the net.

Good luck,
Dremeber

0 reacties: