Tuesday, December 20, 2016

First set of 100 $1.5 18 seater SNG Turbo completed



Well the first set of 100 has been completed.
The goal I did set was to make a profit. But I did end up in red figures. A loss of $7.5.

The idea was the end on each paid place at least 7 times.
With the fourth places I did came close with 6, I did very well at the second places with 10 times.
But only won 4 and also got 4 times the bronze medal.

$1.5 18
Target
Actual
Wins
7
4
Second
7
10
3rd
7
4
4th
7
6
Pay-out
150
142,5


I never was ahead of the actual target, which has a strange impact on confidence.
I did not only had a loosing streak but also a very cold streak, where I did 5 times on an evening with pocket kings all-in pre-flop. Once a ran into aces, on the other occasions the board gave the villans the wins. It is still hard to overcome this. At such times you are always looking at situations where lady fortune was on your side, but for some strange reason you can’t find them.

But besides bad luck that are many areas for improvement, which is a good thing.
I should be capable of decreasing my early exits and improve the number of FT.

The good thing now is that we have a benchmark, also we can now also indicate where I do want to improve. I’m not talking about making a profit, cause I do hope that this will be the result of this.
I want to increase my FT% with 5%.
I do want to decrease my early exit (places 18-15) with 5%.
I doubt that I can improve my number of second places.

We will see how it will go with the second set of 100.

Cheers,
Dremeber

0 reacties: