Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First steps @ NL50

Nothing much to say. I tried my first hands at NL50. I know that my BR is not ready for this but once in a while you need to take a gamble.
The damage is acceptable. A loss of $33.

Strange that I don't have much to say. Doesn't happen to me a lot.

Raisetheriver is going to start a new Season of the RaiseTheRiver Premier league. Unfortunately I will not be participating this season. The play ground will be on Virgin Poker and this is one of the room which don't accept MoneyBookers. If you fancy 10 weeks of enjoyable banter with very decent poker than go take a look.

Thx, for all the nice words.

Dremeber

3 reacties:

voiceofjoe said...

Good Luck DR - But be careful of the Tilt

VOJ

Wildcat said...

Best of luck mate, hope you do well, the standard isn't that much different :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the NL50, I'm not sure if you're playing online sites or not but it's always good to find another texas hold'em blogger.