Sunday, July 27, 2008

Did I loose it?

Okay I never was a great poker player. Let's put me in the middle of the field but my results today gave me an indication that even that not the correct place for me.
I played 8 SNGs and only did get once ITM. I lost the internet connection when playing my first 2 SNGs. Result a 6th and 7th place in the $3.40 18 seater. After my connection was restored I gave it another shot with a promising third place and a shameful 14 place.
The SNG where I ended in 14th place should have been an indication. Luckily I did lay down my QQ post flop to minimize the loss. But I was forced to play my jacks all-in pre-flop to ran into AK. The A on the flop sealed my fate.

Later that evening I tried a combination of 2 18 seaters and 2 45 seater. Again no cashes. Bugger! I did ran into my hand histories. Maybe I was not playing aggresive enough during the bubbles or crucial moment. On the other hand I ran into so many pocket Aces that it is almost unbelievable, but thats poker !

Good luck,
Dremeber

1 reacties:

Littleacornman said...

Just variance I think.Keep your confidence up,play enough games and you'll be ok! GL.