Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back on track and even important bonus cleared

I finally cleared my deposit bonus on Stars. A great 40$ which almost doubled my BR. September is looking promising.

Besides clearing my deposit bonus I also recovered some of my losses of yesterday. Yesterday I lost a fucking 8.09$. Can only blame myself. Playing way to loose. Probably cause I only played on one table. So I shouldn't do that again.
The profit of today was 6.44$. I was playing 2 tables and railing Cogs in the 4$ 180 seater. Bad luck mate. Your all-in move pre-flop was correct with AQs but his call with pocket sevens also (based on his stack).

Still no confirmation about the holiday. Was hoping to get the confirmation today but I guess the travel agency was closed cause the mother of my aunt (who's running the agency) passed away last night. So I can fully understand that there were more important things in their lives. And if we don't get the confirmation, we will book another one.

Current BR: just above 87$.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

4 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Well done Drem.

You have done extremely well to build yourself back up to your current bankroll! Keep it going mate.

ATB

BM

Rob1606 said...

Seems you will soon need a new challenge :-)

MrPink72 said...

Congrats on clearing the bonus and it is only the beginning of september. Keep it up and have a great vacation.

Kenn said...

nice mate keep it going