Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Improving

I guess I'm breaking my loosing streak. It is to soon to already profit from my SNG analysis but still. I'm playing much more relaxed with never ending patience.

Played 3 SNGs in the past two days.

SNG1: 9th
The result looks awful but his quads where so well hidden. Never expected that. Still I should avoiding going all-in in the first 20 hands without having an absolute monster. Lesson learned I hope.

SNG2: second
Lost heads up when my pockets 33 already where beaten on the flop when a 7 gave him the higher pair. He called with 87s.

SNG3: Third.
Lost against a pocket pair of Jacks. Cannot complain about my play just didn't get the cards.

As you can see I also updated my template again. I changed the background from a well known template. I hope you can see the spades and hearts symbols. Hope you like it.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the results improving mate.

Could you please link up my new blog?

www.burnleymik.ukpokerscene.co.uk

thanks!

BM

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun, thanks for the comment on my new blog :)

I know how hard it is to redesign, im still finding my way around wordpress and its a nightmare.

If you have some ideas on a new banner, why not email me some images, backgrounds and what you would like on your header and i can throw a couple things together for you see if you like them.

xx