Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Rakeback Received!!

Rakeback Money Feels greatToday Littlewoods deposit my first rakeback ever. It feels great. Besides this the amount was also higher than I expected. A stunning $15.92, which gave my Littlewood BR the boost it deserves.

On the tables itself it is a real struggle. These 0.03/0.06 six handed tables are a real minefield. Raises of 6 times the BB with 38 are no exceptions. So it is waiting to have a monster but that takes patience. Within 2 days my profit stands on 3.88$ and I have to play at this level until my BR hits 100$ and than I will move to the 0.03/0.06GBP tables.

Still 9GBP to go, thats around $18. Let's hope that I can clear this soon. But I may not forget that Poker is more like a marathon than like the 100m sprint.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

6 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I really need to figure out how to get rakeback on my FTP account. I signed up before I knew about rakeback and now I can't find any sites that offer it on existing accoutns... Oh well I guess I'll have to wait until I can move my BR to other sites...

Nice work on the grinding though. You just got to stick to it and keep those profits coming in nice and steady. Marathon is definitely key word there :) Keep up the good work!

seymour:cards said...

hey dremeber,

thanks for the well wishes and i good luck with the grind.

i'm on the prowl for some rakeback at the mo, stars is great if you put in 80,000 hands a month but as a low level player on about 4,000 hands a month i need something that pays on every hand i play so looks like its full tilt for me!

good luck with the goals and rakeback

seymour

Anonymous said...

Nice work Drem!

Love the discipline you have mate. You use bankroll management and you stick to it. Thats admirable. So many peeps I read just can't do it. Just remember all the best players started at the v ery bottom and worked their way up!!

GL

BM

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you mate. All the best with your goals for 2008 :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first RakaBake received! Thanks for this awesome blog! You've given us all some great info!
___________________________________
S. Steele
At RakeBackCelebPoker.com We Will You Give you a 100% Match Bonus Up To €100 Plus 30% Rakeback for Life! Sign Up Now. http://RakeBakeCelebPoker.com

Unknown said...

Having patients is good.It is important for a player to gain more rakeback in your account.Just stick to it and have fun.Trust yourself so that you can achieve your goal for having higher deposit in your account.
Good luck!

______________________-
Ann

At RakeBackCelebPoker.com We Will You Give you a 100% Match Bonus Up To €100 Plus 30% Rakeback for Life! Sign Up Now. http://www.RakeBackCelebPoker.com