Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm back

Hello world. Hello again. I'm back.

I'm not going to bother you with my physical problems but there are some but things are improving. I was feeling so bad that I didn't play much Poker in the beginnen of this week and major part of last week.

For the moment I only have a live BR at Littewoods and playing the MTTs and the cash games there with moderate success. Yesterday I final tabled for the first time in my life a bounty tournament.

Last month I made a 100$ profit on the cash tables loosing it with the SNGs and MTTs. Never would have expected that.

The rakeback from last month was a little bit of a cooler. Only 8$.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

3 reacties:

MrPink72 said...

Ha....good to see you back. you had me worried.

Gr,

MrPink72

Rob1606 said...

I hope you will soon be completely fit again!

behhh04 said...

Good luck with the grinding mate. I too am grinding the micro stakes!