Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello world

I know it has been a long time since my last post. Just didn't feel like posting.

Let's see what happened since then. Just back from a holiday to Turkey. Never thought that I would recommend this to anyone but it was a great holiday.
On the poker front I'm still playing the 18 seaters at Stars. Until yesterday only the $3.40 ones but now I also am playing the $6.50 ones. The results are promising due to a hard drive error I lost all my stats. Bummer. Now I'm playing around with the trial version of tourney manager. And it does everything I expect from a tool. It records my SNGs and gives my back my ROI, ITM etc... The only downside is that cause the 18 seater are 2 table tourneys I still need to edit the SNG result when I didn't reach the final table. Luckily this happens less frequently than before.

Will try to update more often.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I have an offer for you please contact me at jon_p@mail.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Jon

Littleacornman said...

Ahh the 18 seaters are very juicy.Gl with them Drem.