Thursday, August 28, 2008

And suddenly Poker became ...

... not so important anymore. 2 days ago, my wife gave birth to my first born son. So, I will spend the next days together with my wife enjoying our beautiful creation. Poker suddenly dropped in my importance list. Let me say that both my son and wife are filling up place 1, 2, 3, ... you get the picture I think.

Every parent thinks that their child is beautiful, for sure I do.

Thx Ms Drem for this gift beyond imagination. You will probably never read this but I can't thank you enough for it. The inly thing I did was cutting the cord!

Welcome to this world Dremeber Junior. I promise you that I will do everything within my power to make your life great and that you will get all the chances my parents gave me.
I hope that I can be such a great dad as my dad is. I will try harder than I tried anything else in my life.

Cheers,
Dremeber

8 reacties:

Wildcat said...

Congratulations to both you and the wife! wp, gg etc. Best of luck to all 3 of you, when is Dremeber Junior getting his first poker lesson, don't leave it too long ;)

The 80th Minute said...

Will wait until he is 6 months. Gave him his first football and tennis already :).

voiceofjoe said...

Congratulations Dr.
... and best wishes to the little un and the missus

Razboynik said...

Hey congratulations !
So you're good at something lol.
Children put everything in to perspective.

The 80th Minute said...

But if I was so good in poker as I am in this then Poker wasn't a hype anymore and everybody besides me would say that is was rigger :)

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations Drem. I'm glad you cut the cord like I did with my little one, great feeling to "release" them into the world!

Being a dad changes your entire outlook on life, all the best for you and your new family

Mark said...

Hey, Just wanted to add my congratulations - start the training now and you'll have the 2032 WSOP champ on your hands!

Cheers, Mark

Anonymous said...

Congratz for son :D hopes you having good sleep at night ;))