Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bonus cleared at PStars, profit made and cashed

I have cleared my deposit bonus on Pstars. So an extra $34 was added to my BR, this combined with another upswing and my PStars story was a success. Including the bonus I made $144 profit on Stars, pretty darn proud on this. After the bonus was released I withdrew most of my funds to my Moneybookers account, leaving $44 behind.

The question now is what am I going to do with the collected FPPs? Not sure about it. It would be stupid to buy Pstars gear with it, although their soccer shirt looks really good. I don't read any poker books so that also not an option. Time will tell I guess.

So, what is the next step?
YPC deposited my No Deposit bonus on Cake poker. I have 3 months time to clear another $50, so I will be focusing on that. I need 850 points to clear the extra $50 and 1200 points before I may withdraw the cash.
In the meanwhile I will have to wait until Stars offers a new deposit bonus.

Also, tried Holdemmanager yesterday. After a hassle of installing the PostGreSql I did find out that they don't support cake poker due to Cakes TOS. Bugger. So Holdemmanager has no added value for the moment.

Cheers,
Dremeber

5 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for the Big Slick in Purley, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards
Mayur Patel
www.bigslick.co.uk
Also add me to MSN if you would like to talk more on Mayur_patel10@hotmail.com

Wildcat said...

Use the fpps to play some mtt qualifiers!

MyPokerThoughts said...

I've had trouble at Full Tilt deciding what to get with their Full Tilt Points. I definitely know that I'm not getting one of those Full Tilt beanies though as it seems everybody has one nowadays.

Four of a kind said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible Learning Texas Holdem Poker blog here. See you around
--------------------------
Welcome Folks

Five cards said...

This is really a fascinating Learning Texas Holdem Poker website and all your articles like Bonus cleared at PStars, profit made and cashed , lots of useful stuff.
--------------------------
Most playable game