Monday, September 08, 2008

An upswing is always followed by ...

... a downswing. At least in my case. And this time it hit me really hard. I cannot blame variance for all my losses but at least 60% of my loss was pure variance or that is my opinion.

While my BR at stars was on the second of September at a healthy $163 it was crushed to a ultimate low of $68 yesterday. Slowly I'm now trying to recover my losses. Hoping to end this week on at least $90. Most of my losses were cause by pocket pair Kings. I lost 5 times in a row with the mighty kings. Most of these were PFAI. But which makes is more frustrating is that I never faces pocket Aces against me. So that why I think I can safely blame it on variance.

On the bonus front, I only need to clear another 40 Stars FPPs so that they will release my $34 deposit bonus. After I cleared these I will withdraw most of my BR from Stars and will wait on another deposit bonus, which is apparently a motivator for me.
After this I can start clearing my bonus on Cake poker, which will be much harder cause my starting BR there is only $50, which leaves almost no room for error. I need to clear there 160 FPPs to release another 50 and 1200 to be allowed to withdraw my money, cause it is a no deposit bonus.

Good luck,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

hi dude, I am in the same boat with you...once I had a bad bad beat the chance to break even seems not to favor me...

Anonymous said...

such moments need patience. Do away at such moments.