Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do I miss playing poker?

Well sometimes I do but being busy with my son is so much more fun!
Last weekend I cleared up my accounts. I now have $212 in my Moneybookers account. So it could be worse. This is a nice BR to start all over again when my sun has a more predictable sleeping regime.
Just got an email today from rakeback.com that they are offering rakeback on ultimate and absolute poker, even if you already have an account there. So I assume these rooms are desperate for players after their scandals. Maybe worth a try. There are 2 requirements to qualify for this bonus is that you may not have played for 3 months on there and your account may not be tagger to someone else. That second part is the problem.

Good luck,
Dremeber

7 reacties:

Gavin said...

hi nice blog, linked you up. Any chance of the same mate

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is funny game.its very good time passing for gambling players.
------------------
Muthu

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

Stanimir said...

I enjoyed your previous post and I added it to my social network, which is entirely about poker. This will give you another friendly link and an additional targeted traffic – it is not that powerful now, but I believe that this is going to change soon. If you would like to continue our collaboration – to help each other – you can add your coming posts by yourself in the future. I would like to hear your opinion. Best of luck, името ти

Flawlessgame said...

Those 2 requirements to qualify for this bonus is most appreciated. 1)you may not have played for 3 months on there and 2)your account may not be tagger to someone else. I like to know why that second part is the problem? When we have won enough and have a good account balance in money bookers, then why should we worry?

Game, poker, online poker, online game

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very nice......

Online Gambling said...

Guess it's never too late. to start or stop.

James@StackTown said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from StackTown

Have a great holiday season
James