Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do I miss playing poker?

Well sometimes I do but being busy with my son is so much more fun!
Last weekend I cleared up my accounts. I now have $212 in my Moneybookers account. So it could be worse. This is a nice BR to start all over again when my sun has a more predictable sleeping regime.
Just got an email today from rakeback.com that they are offering rakeback on ultimate and absolute poker, even if you already have an account there. So I assume these rooms are desperate for players after their scandals. Maybe worth a try. There are 2 requirements to qualify for this bonus is that you may not have played for 3 months on there and your account may not be tagger to someone else. That second part is the problem.

Good luck,
Dremeber

5 reacties:

Gavin said...

hi nice blog, linked you up. Any chance of the same mate

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is funny game.its very good time passing for gambling players.
------------------
Muthu

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your previous post and I added it to my social network, which is entirely about poker. This will give you another friendly link and an additional targeted traffic – it is not that powerful now, but I believe that this is going to change soon. If you would like to continue our collaboration – to help each other – you can add your coming posts by yourself in the future. I would like to hear your opinion. Best of luck, името ти

Anonymous said...

Those 2 requirements to qualify for this bonus is most appreciated. 1)you may not have played for 3 months on there and 2)your account may not be tagger to someone else. I like to know why that second part is the problem? When we have won enough and have a good account balance in money bookers, then why should we worry?

Game, poker, online poker, online game

Anonymous said...

Guess it's never too late. to start or stop.