Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hibernation

Yep, the tittle says it all. This blog and my poker career are going into hibernation. At the moment I have limited time to play and even less desire to play the game. So there not much to blog about. Once in a while I will still play, I still have a BR on Stars and Cake.

My other blog: European Sports Betting will continue. So if you feel the desire to contact me it would be wiser to do it via that blog! I had my first big win yesterday!

hope to be back!
Dremeber

4 reacties:

Extremadura said...

Dear friend:


We would be pleased to Exchange the link with you. We are from
http://extremaduraclubdepoker.blogspot.com/2008/01/wwwextremapokercom.html
We would like to invite you to the first free roll tournament we are just about to open with 800 dollars prizes. Rigth now we´re just 12 players. Lets poker.
If you are interested to exchange the link , leave us a message in our site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

suba jana said...

Send Flowers to Goa, Cakes to Goa, Gifts to Goa, Chocolates to
Goa. Same day Delivery
visit http://www.goagreetings.com

Free Poker said...

What a great Hibernation post! I really enjoyed reading Hibernation. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.
--------------------------

Website: Poker Bankroll with no deposit free !!

Online Poker said...


The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and Hibernation article makes sense. I have enjoyed your Hibernation blog almost instantly.
--------------------------
darmowe pieniadze poker online za darmo.