Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hibernation

Yep, the tittle says it all. This blog and my poker career are going into hibernation. At the moment I have limited time to play and even less desire to play the game. So there not much to blog about. Once in a while I will still play, I still have a BR on Stars and Cake.

My other blog: European Sports Betting will continue. So if you feel the desire to contact me it would be wiser to do it via that blog! I had my first big win yesterday!

hope to be back!
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Free Poker said...

What a great Hibernation post! I really enjoyed reading Hibernation. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.
--------------------------

Website: Poker Bankroll with no deposit free !!

Online Poker said...


The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and Hibernation article makes sense. I have enjoyed your Hibernation blog almost instantly.
--------------------------
darmowe pieniadze poker online za darmo.