Tuesday, September 02, 2008

UpSwing on Stars, no swing on FT

Yep, let me first start with the downswing on Full Tilt. I had $30 left there and lost when twice my KK was beaten by AK, once with an A on the turn, the other time with the A on the river. Nothing I could do about it. But my story on FT didn't cost me a dime. I cleared all the points I needed so that YPC now can release my $50 no deposit bonus on Cake poker.

Now to the better news. First of all my day started good when I opened my mailbox and there was a surprise package in there. I won a book about Johan Bruyneel. The man who made Lance Armstrong big.
The most important news of the day is that my son is doing fine.

And pokerwise I had a great Poker session on Stars. I sat down with a miserable $17.50 on a full ring NL50 table, to leave it 30 minutes later with $78, lifting my BR close to the $200 border. I got even better when Stars did deposit my $5 price money for ending on the 88th place in the Benelux PokerLeague. Woooot! Lol.

BR at the moment is $335. So already close to my September target of $350.
Also already cleared 80 FPPs, so only 226 more to go to clear my deposit bonus.

Cheers,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

reid derrick said...

CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.
===================================
reid derrick
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

Free Poker said...

I will definitely be adding this Learning Texas Holdem Poker blog to my favorites list so I can share it with my friends. I appear forward to coming back to read your UpSwing on Stars, no swing on FT post also.
--------------------------
Visit my web: Poker Bonos & Bonus ohne einzahlung & Bonus senza deposito