Monday, November 19, 2012

Bugger!

Did only play 15 SNGs last week. Due to time constraints, bad mood and the SNG results.
Only one cash in these 15. I'm ashamed. I know that loosing streaks are there and always hope to postpone or dodge them, but it did hit me hard. Some of these looses \re the results of bad choices but in my eyes most of them due to bad beats.

5 bad beats: rockets vs AK, queens vs AJ (lost against a flush with 4 whole cards), tens vs nines, AQ vs A9 (9 on the river) and another one which I cannot recall.
Ran 3 times into rockets.

Happy that I did decrease my play and found some motivation to turn these around this week.
The results of last week in figures: played 15, a loss of $15.38, a ROI of -%68.38 and a miserable ITM% of 6,67.

Brings my monthly stats on:
41 played, 17.07% ITM, -18.83% ROI and a loss of $11.58.

It only can get better!

Cheers,
Dremeber

1 reacties:

Unknown said...

I seriously love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own personal website and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos! Here is my page;
texas poker