Thursday, May 17, 2007

Finished my first set of 50 SNGs

I just finished my first set of 50 SNGs at Unibet Poker (part of the Prima Poker network).
I love to play these 5 seater 1$ SNGs. But I had hoped on better results.
Won: 8 (16%)
Second: 11 (22%)
Third: 12 (24%)
Fourth: 15 (30%)
Fifth: 4 (8%)

Meaning a loss of 9.95$. Disappointing. Luckely I reached the 10$ bonus mark with these
SNGs, meaning a profit of 0.05$. YEAH!
I was hoping to end ITM around 50% but I got there only in 38% of the SNGs. The good part is that it open my eyes!

Some positive points:
- Almost in 50% of the cases where I'm ITM, I will win the SNG.
- Only in 8% of the SNGs I was the real fish at the table.

The negative points:
- Only 38% ITM.
- 30% at the fourth place, which was very surprising for me.

I will do a new challenge. Not setting my goals to high I want to get ITM around 40% and make a small profit.

I have now also an account at Ultimate Poker. My nick there is Dremeber76.

Cheers,
Dremeber

3 reacties:

Amatay said...

Hey, nice blog. I'll link you up m8. Cheers.

Stefan Klein said...

returned the favor! gl at the tables. I will check back and watch how you are doing!

Poker Me said...

Not sure if your getting rake back? If you want the best deal contact lyn @ CelebPoker.com
Team Celebpoker

We are looking for poker pro's to be part of 'Team Celebpoker'. The team will represent Celebpoker at various European poker events with sponsorship deals for all members. Check out www.CelebPoker.com