Saturday, July 21, 2007

Money tables

Didn't play on PokerStars today. I don't have a good feeling about my play at that room at the moment, secondly I want to clear th 500 rakes hands as fast as possible at the moment. Also, I don't believe that I will be capable of clearing the deposit bonus on Stars.

So, how it is going at the money tables at Ultimate?
Not so bad. First of all, I played 121 raked hands, I guess. The problems is that nowhere on Ultimate you can see how many hands you have played. So, each time when I deposit some money in the pot, I will check the hand as raked!
So far, I have played 6 money table sessions. Got away with a profit in 5 session, but lost 3.23$ in session 3. My profit at the moment is 4.57$ I also cleared 1.53$ bonus dollars. So a net profit of 6.10$. Not worth calculating the ROI, cause that would be very minimal. Rough estimation is a ROI of 1.50$ per hour. But if I would make each day an average profit of 3$ per day, that would be a 1000$ a year!!

Cheers,
Dremeber

4 reacties:

portdeco20 said...

mate, is there any chance of you transfering $5 to my full tilt account?

portdeco20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
portdeco20 said...

how does the ontoplist rank the blogs?

The 80th Minute said...

Based on the incoming clicks.
I removed your lowest ranked blog on the ontoplist.

If you would have read my blog, you should have know that I don't can spate 5$!!!!

Cheers,
Dremeber