Monday, May 04, 2009

Slowly making some progress

While I stated in my last post that I probably was going to stick with the 18 seaters and put my investigation between the 18 and 45 seaters on hold, I did play 4 45 seaters yesterday evening and I'm glad I did. Only cashed in 1 of them but this was a second place so good for an overal profit of 34 bucks for the evening. Which is great for an amateur at my level. It could have been more but in 2 occasions I ran into AA with my queens. Bugger. Also in the SNG were I came in second I lost against a runner-runner-runner-runner flush. But it eases the pain when these happens heads-up and a second place is alreasy a fact!

This results also lifted my br above $200 at stars, long time that I did see such a figure there. Also a good thing is that I didn't bank any of these winnings. I probably will do when the BR raises above 250, but first I need to get there.

Besides the profit I cleared around 15% of my bonus. So that free $26 is coming closer. I know it is not a lot but for me its at the moment more than 10% of my BR.

I updated the stars on the right side. It is good to see that I made a profit of $122 in 53 SNGs. That's more than $2 per SNG. I can live with these figures. But with some hand of hand analysis, playing when I have time enough and stuff like that I should be capable of increasing this.

Cheers,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.