Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mixed feelings: Penny challenge day4

For the first time in the Penny Challenge I had to leave more money at tables than I intended to. Made a loss of almost a $. I hope I learned from it.
The biggest losses were made when limping in with mediocre hands and BB with only limpers, hitting the second highest possible pair!

Anyway I still ahead of plan and cause of the strict play of the last days, my BR was ready from a small setback. According to plan my Penny challenge BR should be at 3.83$, but it still is on 8.05$.



Some bad new about PT. I played my 1000 free hands quicker than I anticipated. Forgot to turn it off when I was playing the MTT below :(. If I once have a BR about 500$ I maybe purchase it but 55$ is too much for me at the moment.

No the good news. As a treat for my committed play in the last few days I played the Benelux 1$ MTT. Played so good Poker but @ the FT I was completely card dead. Still ended fifth. Good for 15.87$. Second time a FT in this MTT, one day I should win this!! I hope.

So the future is looking a lot brighter again. My BR is now 23.92$ while I started on Monday with a miserable 2.19$.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

2 reacties:

Rob1606 said...

Impressive! Keep it up :-)

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You can uninstall and re-install 4 times mate.