Sunday, November 04, 2007

No more stars, Titan here we come

As predicted in one of the previous posts my BR at stars dried out. This due to withdrawals and sloppy play. Overall it was a great time at stars and believe it or not but I made a profit! A small profit but a profit.

There were some options and one of them was to refund my BR a Stars but I feel that it is time for a change. Also that bad beats I took in the last weeks were at the basis of this decision.

I picked Titan cause some friends of my are playing there and it always fun to play in the same MTT. Also there are making a profit there and I want to see if also I can make a profit there.
The downside is that I don't have a rakeback deal (only a deposit bonus which have to be cleared before the beginning of February) and that I will miss the RTR games @ stars. But guys I will return you may bet on it.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

3 reacties:

Puffet said...

Always nice to leave a site with a profit. I am playing from a $5 starting point at Stars, money they gave me - so I really cant lose there either:-)

Best of luck at Titans, I had a look at it earlier - so might see you in there.

The previous post, harsh live as a consultant, not good for my future:-)

All the best
Puffet

Anonymous said...

You will be missed Drem, but the very best of luck over at Titan!

You rinse those fishes mate!

The 80th Minute said...

thx Mik!