Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blacklisted

Mmh, it looks like that my blog has been black listed somewhere. At least that is what my visitor counter is telling me. Not that I had a lot of visitors but I had some and these last few are also disappeared. Bummer! But there are more important things in life.

On the Poker front:
On titan I still have 3 buy-ins left for the 30 seaters. Played 6 of those today. The results in chronological order: 17th, 9th, 21st, 30th (lol), 3rd and 13th.
Giving me still 3 chances. A little bit short for the fourth buy-in. So a cash is needed.

On LW I played a headhunter. But went out in 120th place without taking a head. My AQ ran into JJ and no help on the board!

Trying to make up some losses on the cash tables at LW.

Good luck at the tables,
Dremeber

3 reacties:

Rob1606 said...

I'm back :-)
Don't worry about readers. You should view this as a diary for yourself, so that you can go back to it later and see how much you have learned, or what you would do differently.

Jon Rake said...

How would i be able to contact you regarding purchasing a link on your site.

The 80th Minute said...

@Rob: This is still the idea and the reason of existance of this blog. But it is always nice to know that people are actually reading it.

@Jon: You can contact me at: dremeber @ yahoo.co.uk